Who do I call about a drainage problem?
That depends on where it is located. Roadside ditches are maintained by VDOT.

You can reach the local VDOT Residency Administrator's office by phone at 253-5138, the Williamsburg Area Maintenance Headquarters at 253-5138, or the Seaford Area Maintenance Headquarters at 898-5151.

You can also submit a service request online at http://www.virginiadot.org by clicking on "Report a Road Problem" in the upper right-hand corner, or call the central service center at 1-800-FOR-ROAD (367-7623).

If it is off of the roadway and in a County easement, call 757-890-3752 or put in a service request on our website here.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call about a drainage problem?
2. Who maintains the ditches near my property?
3. How can I find out who owns or maintains the ditches and pipes?
4. How do I find out what flood zone my property is in?
5. What can I do to reduce flooding?
6. How does stormwater get treated?
7. What is an Illicit Discharge?
8. How can I help reduce pollution?
9. What is TMDL?
10. What are the hours of operations for Waste Management?
11. Why didn't my trash get collected?
12. My trash container is missing or damaged. What should I do?
13. How do I dispose of my trash when not collected?
14. How does my trash get collected on a holiday?
15. May I put yard debris in my trash container?
16. Can I put my tires out at the curb for pickup?
17. If I am a contractor bringing waste or yard debris from my residence, do I have to pay?
18. How can I provide feedback on customer service?