- 2 hour block - Resident Fee $10 / Non Resident Fee $12
- Full-Day - Resident Fee $30 / Non Resident Fee $35
Rentals are available from May to September - Check the park page for days & times.
Rentals are available from April 1 to October 2 - Daily from 8 am until 1 hour before sunset.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- If there is lightning, kayaks will not be rented out for one hour
- Winds higher than 25 mph (22 knots)
- Water temperature is 55 degrees Fahrenheit or colder
- If a severe weather warning has been posted by the county or weather station/website for
the area, York County reserves the right to cancel rentals at any time
- You must be at least 18 years old to rent a kayak
- Children 13 to 17 must have a parent or guardian with them at all times while using a
- Children 12 and under are not eligible to use county kayaks
- Rentals are on a first-come, first-served basis
- Rental times and fees are subject to change
- Kayaks must be returned one hour before sunset