Just a reminder from your York County Parks and Recreation Staff:
Staying active has been shown to improve health. Getting out and exercising in one of our York County parks is a positive step toward wellness. And, as the weather warms up, we need it even more! Be advised that, in order to keep our parks open, we must all practice social distancing and be in compliance with Governor Ralph Northam's Stay at Home Order, issued Monday, March 30.
- Social distance of six feet apart at all times
- No groups of more than 10 people
- Exercise at our parks is meant for individuals and not groups
The following restrictions are now in place for public health and safety:
- Organized group practices are not permitted regardless of the number
- All playgrounds are closed
- All beaches are closed
- Fishing Pier at Yorktown Waterfront is closed
- All School fields in York County are closed to the public
For more information, call York County Parks & Recreation at (757) 890-3500.