COVID-19 & Flu Resources
- Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests HERE
- Use Vaccines.gov to find a location that offers COVID-19 or flu vaccines near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
- Find a Free Flu Vaccine Clinic - Riverside Health System
- Schedule your COVID Vaccination - Riverside Health System
- Symptom Checker - Riverside Health System
- Virginia Department of Health (VDH): www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus, Phone: 1-877-ASK-WDH3
- Daily Summary Reports: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): www.cdc.gov
What Prevention Steps Should You Take Based on Your
COVID-19 Community Level?
Are you feeling sick?
People with COVID-19 might not have any symptoms. If they do, their symptoms can range from mild to severe. Not everyone with COVID-19 will have all these symptoms. Symptoms typically appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
If you have symptoms or signs of COVID-19, look for a free COVID-19 test near you.