I need to . . .
- Find out about Local Redistricting
- Find Sample Ballots (and other information) for the November 2023 election
- Register to vote or update my voter registration information -- Register to vote online, or download a form here to complete, sign, and mail to our office.
- Confirm I am registered to vote -- Confirm your voter registration here.
- Find out where I vote on Election Day -- Find your location here.
- Vote absentee, by mail -- Apply online or download an absentee application here to complete, sign, and send to our office.
Notice of Electoral Board Meeting
The York County Electoral Board will be meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023, at 1 p.m. Below are the notice and package of meeting materials.
Voting in Person and Voting By Mail Start September 22, 2023
Early voting in person and absentee voting by mail will begin on September 22, 2023. Those who were mailed ballots can drop off their ballots on Election Day at the polling places or at the Registrar's Office prior to Election Day, in addition to returning them by mail.
For more information, please see the office notice.
Local Candidates for the November 2023 Election
A list of candidates running in York County for election to the General Assembly and to local constitutional offices, the Board of Supervisors, the School Board, and the Soil and Water Conservation District is available.
York Alert Service: Election Alerts
For several years York County has offered the York Alert service, which allows residents to get alerts about weather conditions and other emergency situations facing the County. Now, through our office’s cooperation with the York County Office of Emergency Management, you can get urgent election alerts. Sign up by clicking here.
Do you want to serve your community as an election official?
You can volunteer by completing an Officer of Election Form.
J. Richard Rawls, Chair
Constance R. Jones, Vice Chair
Sandra L. Molineaux, Secretary