General District Court
The new dates have not been determined, please stay in touch with your attorney. If you don’t have an attorney use the courts website at www.courts.state.va.us. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the clerk’s office at 757-890-3450 and press option #8.
The Clerk’s Office would like to encourage you to make payments online at www.courts.state.va.us.
The Clerk’s Office is dedicated to serve you to the best of our abilities, however, the staff cannot give legal advice.
- How can I get a criminal warrant against someone?
- Do I have the right to appeal the Judge's decision?
- What are the hours of the Courthouse?
- How do I find out points about my driving record?
- How do I reschedule my Court appearance date?
- How are records checks conducted?
- What items are prohibited in the Courthouse?
- How do I sue someone in Small Claims Court or Civil Court?
- Can I pay my ticket and avoid a court appearance?
- Is there a dress code for Court appearances?