Join the Tabb Book Readers (TBR), a book group for adults looking to expand their reading horizons. Each month, we explore a different genre, topic, or author/work. Meetings are held from 1:30-2:30 p.m. on the third Saturday of each month in the Tabb Library Meeting Room. Light snacks will be provided. Questions? Call Tabb Reference at 757-890-5120.
Note: The August meeting had to be rescheduled from the third Saturday (Aug. 17) to Aug. 24.
Here's what we're reading:
- June 15: Memoir or autobiography of your choice
- July 20: Book adapted into movie or TV show
- August 24: Books based on/inspired by classics
- September 21: Banned/Challenged books
- October 19: Contemporary/Realistic fiction
- November 16: Books about/set in France
- December 21: Food-focused fiction and nonfiction (excludes cookbooks)
Registration is required. Register through the Events Calendar or by calling the Tabb Library at 757-890-5120