How do I dispose of household chemicals?

For scheduled collection information contact York County Waste Management at 757-890-3780. In addition contact the Virginia Peninsulas Public Service Authority (VPPSA) at 757-259-9850 or visit the

VPPSA website.

Show All Answers

1. Are personal fireworks legal in York County?
2. Can I conduct open burning in my yard, including leaves?
3. Where can I find information about volunteer opportunities with the Department?
4. Where can I have my child safety seat (car seat) installed or checked?
5. Where can I purchase a dog license?
6. How can I get my blood pressure checked?
7. Where can I get information about the York County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training program?
8. How do I dispose of household chemicals?