The following is a general description of the types of records held by York County:
- Personnel records concerning employees and officials of York County
- Records of contracts which York County has entered into
- Financial records including receipts, bills, budget documents, revenues/expenditures, etc.
- Correspondence (letters, memoranda, emails)
- Building, planning, transportation and other community development records
- Agendas, agenda items, minutes and other records of the meetings of the Board of Supervisors, Planning Commission and other governmental bodies appointed by the Board of Supervisors
- Records of County departments concerning matters within each department's area of responsibility
- Tax and licensing records
If you are unsure whether York County has the record(s) you seek, please contact the FOIA Officer (see contact info on page).