Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court
- Please NOTE: In light of the spread of the Coronavirus we are unable to present driver's license in court. All driver's license will be mailed until further notice.
- Only parties and witnesses will be allowed in the courtroom and the number of persons allowed in the courtroom at the same time will be limited.
- If you have been ill or are currently experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, cough, or a fever, or if you have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with the coronavirus, please contact the clerk’s office to reschedule your hearing.
- The court is conducting hearings by telephone and/or video conferencing. To request a remote hearing, please file a motion with the clerk’s office.
All cases of the following type have been continued:
- Child Support
- Civil Custody & Visitation
- Adult Criminal Cases (Defendant is not incarcerated)
- Juvenile Delinquency Criminal Cases (Juvenile is not in detention)
Witnesses subpoenaed for these matters are excused from appearing.
If your case has been continued, please contact one of the following offices:
J&DR Clerk’s Office - 757-890-3470
Commonwealth’s Attorney - 757-890-3401
For all other case types, please report to court as scheduled. Only emergency motions will be received at the courthouse during this period.
For Court Service Unit Information (Juvenile Probation), call 757-890-3480.
This information is subject to change. Please check periodically for future updates.