NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
YORK COUNTY WETLANDS BOARD
April 11, 2019
MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, PUBLIC WORKS BUILDING
105 SERVICE DRIVE, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes:
4. Wetlands Applications:
- Application 19-03, VMRC 19-0160 for Davis & Associates (Agent) and Carol Moore, (Estate Trustee): Request to construct a single family residence with yard, bulkhead and driveway in wetlands along a tidal ditch and the Chesapeake Bay at 112 Dandy View Lane. CONTINUED FROM MARCH
- Application 19-06, VMRC 19-0270 for RES, (Agent) and Dominion Energy, (Applicant): Request to construct a transmission tower in the tidal wetlands adjacent to Brick Kiln Creek at 3709 Hampton Highway.
- Application 19-07, VMRC 19-0284 for Mid-Atlantic Resource Consulting, (Agent) and Mark & Christine Mathews, (Property Owners): Request to place beach nourishment, and to construct a marsh toe sill and riprap revetment along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 209 Sylvia Drive.
- Application 19-09, VMRC 19-0375 for Shoreline Structures, (Agent) and Mr. & Ms. Scott Ashe (Property Owners): Request to place beach nourishment, construct a breakwater, a marsh toe sill and a rock spur along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 920 Ship Point Road.
- Application 19-12, VMRC 19-0381 for Shoreline Structures, (Agent) and Richard Dixson (Property Owner): Request to place beach nourishment, construct a breakwater, two low profile breakwaters and a rock spur along the shoreline of the York River at 800 Dandy Loop Road.
5. Finals/ Extensions
6. Old Business
7. New Business