NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
YORK COUNTY WETLANDS BOARD
December 14, 2023
MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, PUBLIC WORKS BUILDING
105 SERVICE DRIVE, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: November 9, 2023 Meeting
4. Wetlands Applications:
- Application 23-27, VMRC 23-1389 Seaford Breeze, LLC (Applicant), Randolph Carnell, Living Shorelines, LLC (Agent): Continued from November 9, 2023: Request to construct a living shoreline with a 145 linear foot sill, sand fill and plantings along Back Creek at 111 Shirley Road.
- Application 23-48, VMRC 20-2264 Kevin Earley & Erik & Amie Adams (Applicants): Continued from November 9, 2023: Request to construct a living shoreline with 250 linear feet of sill, sand fill and plantings along the shoreline of the Chisman Creek at 408 & 416 Spivey Lane.
- Application 23-54, VMRC 23-2344 Queens Lake Club, Inc. (Applicant), Gregory Henrich, Agent: Request to construct approximately 320 linear feet of replacement bulkhead, install 25 linear feet of revetment along an existing bulkhead and create three new living shorelines along Queens Creek at 234 E Queens Drive.
- Application 23-58, VMRC 23-2414 Paula Holyfied (Applicant), Randolph Carnell, Living Shorelines, LLC (Agent): Request to excavate approximately 285 linear feet of existing riprap, install new erosion filter cloth, and replace the riprap along the Poquoson River at 114 Chisman Circle.
- Application 23-61, VMRC 2485 Michael Lofton (Applicant), Paul Morris, KP Marine Construction (Agent): Request to construct 50 linear feet of new bulkhead in front of the existing concrete bulkhead along Chisman Creek at 105 Chismans Point Road.
6. Old Business
7. New Business