NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
YORK COUNTY WETLANDS BOARD
OCTOBER 13, 2022
MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, PUBLIC WORKS BUILDING
105 SERVICE DRIVE, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: August 11, 2022 Meeting
4. Wetlands Applications:
- Application 22-44, VMRC 22-1645 for Leonard Clark, (Applicant), Randolph Carnell, Living Shoreline, LLC, (Agent): Request to repair 75 linear feet of a failed section of bulkhead along the shoreline of Wormley Creek at 1124 Wormley Creek Drive.
- Application 22-51, VMRC 22-1809 for Che` Torry, (Applicant), Daniel Winall, (Agent): Request to construct three sills, a riprap revetment and a riprap revetment adjacent to an existing bulkhead along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 1817 Calthrop Neck Road.
- Application 19-50, VMRC 19-1502 for Michael Myers (Applicant), Kevin Pankoke, Pankoke Marine Construction, (Agent): Request to construct 150- feet of vinyl bulkhead 2-feet in front of a failing wood bulkhead along the shoreline of a man-made canal leading to Chisman Creek at 102 Tarpon Drive.
6. Old Business
- Violation No. 22-28: 224 Pageland Drive, Juan Gabriel & Heatherly Cabral – Property Owners: Unauthorized fill consisting of riprap (approximately 210 linear feet), gravel (approximately 15 linear feet) and fill dirt (approximately 30 linear feet) in tidal wetlands along the shoreline of Moores Creek.
- Application 13-30, VMRC 13-0928 for Cliff Collier, 118 York Point Drive: Request to dredge beneath boatlift and pier on the shoreline of a manmade canal off of the Poquoson River.
7. New Business